(for some reason, this is posting as 10:42am...don't be fooled...it's actually after 12pm)
I was tagged and I thought it was about time for an update anyhow.
So here are my one-word answers....
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your significant other? studying
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? intense
5. Your father? sweet
6. Your favorite thing? finishing
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? diet
9. Your dream/goal? perfection
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your fear? psychotic-ness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? babies
13. Where were you last night? play!
14. What you're not? rested
15. Muffins/donuts? muffin
16. One of your wish list items? watch
17. Where you grew up? Spring
18. The last thing you did? paperwork
19. What are you wearing? sperrys
20. Your TV? 24
21. Your pet? Judgie
22. Your computer? work
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? always
26. Favorite pastime? husband
27. Something you're not wearing? perfume
28. Favorite Store? anthro
29. Your summer? moving
30. Your favorite color? depends
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? sunday
33. Who will re-post this? ames
34. Four places I go over and over? work, church, beartrail, home
Four people who e-mail me? mom, coworkers, pottery barn, and play director
36. Four of my favorite foods? chocolate, granola, salad, pineapples
37. Four places I would like to be right now? home, boston, florida, and australia.
38. Four people I tag? amy, katie, dez, ashley
ok now, about life...well the most major thing right now is the Christmas play at church I am in. First two shows were last night and they went great! I love being in a play where the final direction before the show is to "just be in the Spirit". And I love that after it's over we go directly to pray together while Pastor Jimmy is sharing the gospel. And I love that while we pray, people are getting saved and their lives are being transformed! I also have made some cool new friends. One being Fred Nelson, who plays my husband in the play. This was odd and kind of intimidating at first for a couple of reasons. 1. He is an associate pastor at the church. The only contact I had with him before this play was him on stage preaching a sermon and him leading the engagement retreat w/ his wife Becca. 2. He co-wrote the play so he wrote my character, which is intimidating when you are trying to personify this person that he wrote and imagined. But it turned out fine and I'm not intimidated by him anymore. Another friend is Janine, she is a young teacher and we are very similar. She is the one I get the giggles w/ about things to do with glow-tape and burping backstage and peeing while your mike is on. Her grandmother was in the hospital during our tech and dress rehearsals and actually passed away yesterday morning so I have prayed w/ her through that which has built friendship. If any of you are in Waco, come to a Thursday performance of "The Carolers", 6:30 or 8:30pm at Antioch.
In other news, remember how I was preparing for the Dallas Whiterock Half Marathon? Well I am good and ready but little did I know that this Marathon was a big deal. A few weeks ago I went to register only to discover it was sold out!!! Yes, these things DO sell out! So I put my name on the waiting list and have continued training but I haven't heard ANYTHING. So I am a very sad little runner right now. Guess I'll just wait till Bearathon 09...anyone want to train w/ me???
Well, I want to do some other stuff during my lunch break so I'm gonna call this post quits for today...love you all!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment