Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my birthday (and other things)

Feeling a bit odd about turning 24...I feel like 24 is officially past college age and into young adult. It is so close to that quarter century mark too...

don't get me wrong, I know I am young and I feel young...I just feel as if I may be transitioning into a new age range and it's odd.

BTW, my birthday is Sunday, the 20th. My family has learned to do such a good job of separating this event from Christmas events, down to birthday balloon wrapping paper. I feel so celebrated. I mean, I am competing with the Savior's birthday so it can be hard.

Another thing, I am super pumped about seeing Rodarte's collection for Target. They are really cool designers and I find it neat that their lines hit stores on my birthday. Thank you, Style Rookie for informing me about this design.

Here are some peeks at the line: (also, this model is not very appealing to me but, whatever)

Lace tights, 12 dolla make you holla!


a rib cage, cooooooool...aaaand I could never pull it off but me like-y!

Ok, I am obsessed with this pleated tulle skirt. Genius.







No comments: