I really really miss running. And while I like what being stronger is doing to my body, I really felt I looked the leanest when I was running. We are doing 3ish mile runs every now and then, but I miss those 5 or 6 mile early runs when it is quiet, the air is crisp and your mind is clear.
And Tommy has never really run. Like he has never trained for a race or anything. And the weather is so much nicer now. All that to say...we might do this:
It seems a bit crazy, a half marathon in August. Oh well. If we want to keep going, it is a good set-up for a fall marathon. If we do this, strength training will still remain VERY high on priority list. And not 5 lb bicep curls on a bosu ball. Good, strength-building training. B/c I like having muscles :)
In other news, just look at this guy...

No comments:
Post a Comment