Hope you people like the new look. I got bored of that stinky old header.
I have a confession to make:

I am a plant killer.
There is seriously something wrong with me. I got a few (easy...or so they say) plants to put on our patio this spring. I have killed them. Petunias, people, PETUNIAS. These are those multi-colored babies that they plant outside of gas stations b/c they are so easy to keep up. I have killed my purple petunias. I had a lovely little mint plant--gone. The begonia plant is actually still alive--but it has yet to produce any blooms.
I watered, added dirt, placed in sunlight...nothing. I asked multiple flower-savvy people for tips and then implemented those tips...nothing. Only death.
So I think all my plants are going to have to be fake from now on. Until I can afford a professional gardener.
It stinks, b/c I love plants and fresh flowers. I have this fantasy that I will have gardenia and hydrangea growing in my front yard one day, underneath a magnolia tree. *Sigh* guess it will remain a fantasy. B/c I can't even handle PETUNIAS.
1 comment:
Yes, I'm a slacker regarding your blog makeover and I'm sorry! I created a header for you before I left for South Africa but forgot to send it over to you. If you are still interested let me know, if not, that's fine too :)
Post a Comment