Actually, I am feeling relatively calm. I know it is the result of my loved ones sowing in prayer...because it is probably ABNORMAL how chill I am right now. I came home this weekend to kind of spend a few "last" days with my family. Tommy went home to Arkansas as well. I highly recommend this for you guys in the future:
1) it makes your family feel SO valued and special in a time when they are preparing to give you over to your husband
2) it seems to mark the transition very significantly...I don't think the wedding is going to get here and I'm going to be taken off guard...it really provides a time to get away and process everything and prepare yourself for the change.
3) i would recommend taking specific time not wedding-related...ie, my family and I are going to see Jersey Boys tomorrow. Going to musicals together is something we have enjoyed doing for years. It will be just the four of us.
4) i think it is kind of good to be away from your fiance...for me, I've really had a chance to think about him and pray for him...something about being away has sweetened this for me. it kind of builds the romance too...i mean i'm ready to see the man i'm going to marry! it is good to miss him right before i marry him...does that make any sense?
in closing...some pics of the wedding site that we'll be at in 6 days!!
*the gazebo we'll be married under*
*the house itself...refreshments will be served on the porch during bridal party pics
2 comments:
Celina, I cannot believe you are getting married in a week! ahh! I'm so excited for you and it sounds like you're doing so amazing! I also really liked the title...i knew right away what sound you were talking about! Anyway I get to see you soon! yay!!
puh-lease, no doctor's orders can keep me from talking to you!
Post a Comment