Monday, January 5, 2009

actual conversation

this was an actual conversation I had today, with an actual client.

Client M: Ms. Celina, I ordered a few movies last month for christmas. (referring to his cable bill)

Me: Well, I'm sure that's ok.

Client M: Well, Ms. Celina, you just tell me how many I can get.

Me: probably somewhere between 1-3 a month. no more than that, ok?

Client M: Probably not even that. It won't happen again, it was just for Christmas.

Me: ok. What movies did you watch?

Client M: Some alkfjdla (a word I didn't catch).

Me: what was that?

Client M: Some porn.

Me: (stunned)....Oh....ok.

3 comments:

nyc said...

I literally laughed out loud

Amy said...

some how i just read this post now and died laughing. i love your client stories!

Amy Stier said...

Celina! I am just now getting caught up on all the blog reading and yours never disappoints! Thanks for sharing your hilarious stories! Your job sounds eventful! Hope all is well in the married world!