Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coming up...


Life is about to get busy...

-Celebrating my sis's birthday this friday.
-Haircut on saturday.
-Next weekend I go to WACO for Sing.
-My sis is scheduled to have her BABY on the 25th--yipee!!! Just call me "Auntie."
-The 27th, I have my first face to face training for teacher certification (did I ever mention I am getting my certification? turns out I love crazy students about as much as I loved crazy adults...maybe I'm crazy?) from 9-4.
-The 27th, Clint Justice and Kimberly Keller's wedding is in Dallas, that evening.
-The 27th, my neice/nephew will be 2 days old and I will HATE being anywhere but the hospital.
-Every Tuesday and every Saturday from the 27th I will have face to face training. BOO...till April. (but it's ok because then I can be a teacher)
-It's tax season! Which means I'm married to an accounting MACHINE until April 15th. He's such a computational stud. Can't wait for the revelry which will ensue in April!
-Spring break in March...will be spent eating up time with above neice/nephew. And sleeping. Maybe tanning? (if the sun ever decides to visit again) Maybe a visit with some friends? a trip to Waco? who knows.

so there's alot going on. but before we know it, it will be SUMMMMMMEEEERRRR!

1 comment:

Amy said...

can't wait to see you so soon!