BS
NO, I'm not talking about that word with bull in it.
Blog-Stalking.
That's right, I said it.
Definition: consisitenly viewing people's blogs who you don't know or who don't know you follow their blog. even if they know you (or know of you) and you view their blog without their knowing, that is blog-stalking. basically, if you aren't mutual "followers," it's blog-stalking.
You know you do it. You know you don't subscribe or follow or comment for fear that the blogger would find you creepy or weird.
I blog-stalk a LOT. And I'm not going to divulge my favorites to stalk for above said reason. (don't want to seem creepy or weird)
Anyway, I would like to conduct a social experiment of sorts. Or maybe I'm comment-hungry. Who knows.
BUT, if YOU blog-stalk ME, I would like to know. I implore you, stalkers, LEAVE A COMMENT. I do it so much, I'm dying to know who stalks me. I promise, I won't think you are creepy or weird. In fact, I will be flattered. If I know you, if I don't know you, I don't care, LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you reveal yourself, I will become a follower and devoted blog-fan. In fact, maybe we blog-stalk each other and don't know it! We are destined to meet!
Also, if I don't receive comments, I might develop a severe inferiority complex and fall into a deep seated depression, resulting in a loss of job, friends and happiness.
6 years ago
5 comments:
i blog stalk you hard. hehe :) love you celina.
I blog stalk you ALL the time.... ps- thanks for the encouraging words, I needed that! We do need to see each other asap!
i am your #1 stalker :)
guilty!!!! :)
I blog-stalk you. The end. Love you, old roomie. :)
Post a Comment